The word on the street is New DJI drone Mavic 3 classic and mini 3 non pro will launch This November. Are you a DJI fan? If yes, this will be good news for you about new DJI drone. According to the rumour, this time DJI will launch the new version of MAVIC 3 and DJI mini 3 models. As per Leaker, the new DJI 3 Classic and DJI mini 3 non-pro model will release this month.
Have you heard about the new DJI drone?
After the launch of the NEW DJI drone in the FPV series, AVATA is going through lots of controversies due to the new motion controller and endurance. After the success of DJI FPV, DJI pushed its capability to create this 410 gm Cine whoop type FPV, but not everyone liked this upgrade.
So, these new rumour are causing some confusion among DJI fans. Some Obvious questions coming rapidly into our minds, like will it introduce a new controller for the new drones? What features will they eliminate to fit in the market gap? How much will they reduce for this basic model of the existing state-of-the-art machines?
Mavic 3 classic
The Leaker is pretty confident about the new DJI drone Mavic 3 classic, a downgraded version of the existing Mavic 3 drone. The current price of existing Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 cine are $2049 (Not Fly more combo) and $4999 (Premium combo), respectively.
To meet the requirements, it is possible that DJI will eliminate its 1/2-inch CMOS telephoto camera setup and reduce the sensing capabilities of the existing system. As it is a lower model than Mavic 3, the cost will be less than $1799 (Assumption) for the basic bundle.
Mini 3 non-pro model can be part of the new DJI drone list
The Leaker not only introduced Mavic 3 but also introduced a new mini 3 non-pro model. Jumping From a $449 mini 2 model to a $759 mini 3 pro model is a hurdle for many peoples due to the huge price gap. The new launch of this mini 3 non-pro model can create a smile on those people’s faces.
There is a high possibility that this new mini 3 model will keep the camera same as the pro model, but they will remove the obstacle-avoiding sensor. Though it is a new DJI drone that fits in between mini 2 and mini 3 pro, the price will be between $449 and $759.
Some important specifications of Mavic 3
- The aircraft’s belly is equipped with an infrared sensor to supplement the omnidirectional binocular vision system.
- It has 20 MP 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera profile
- It has one ½ CMOS telescoping camera
- 5.1k resolution
- Weight is around 895 g
- Maximum flight time is 46 mins. This time will vary based on the wind and weather conditions.
- The maximum flight distance is about 30km
- GPS + Galileo + BeiDou, this 3 GNSS system is available in this drone
During the creation of this drone, DJI gave their dedication and love to create awesome piece of hardware.
Some important specifications of DJI mini 3 pro
- The weight of this drone is less than 249 grams
- It has a tri-directional obstacle-avoiding sensor
- It supports 4k HDR video recording
- True vertical shooting mode
- It has a 1/1.3-inch CMOS optical sensor with Effective Pixels of 48 MP
- It has 16m/s of the maximum speed in sports mode
- A maximum of 13 Km is the flight distance.
It is an entry-level drone for beginners, but its cost is too high than its previous version, which is in mini-2.
Though mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 are two exceptionally well states of the art drone based on their performance. So, we can assume the new release related to this series will not disappoint us. Though it is a rumor, for now, we can only hope for the best, nothing else.